Quercy Food Experiences are about having a fun time while digging into the local food culture and cuisine of this beautiful region in rural France.
The Cahors Market and Lunch Experience
An intimate and authentic ‘from market to lunch’ experience. Kick back like a local in our 18th century farmhouse where we will prepare our lunch together while discussing how you can apply the local approach to cooking to your own meals.
- Guided tour of local market, introducing you to local producers & their seasonal produce
- Tips and tricks and hands-on experience preparing local cuisine
- Three course lunch in our 18th century farmhouse
- 2 glasses of delicious local wine to go with your lunch
- A tour of the farmhouse ground, collecting eggs from the hens & milk from our goats
- A set of recipes to take away with you
- Fun local facts and food tips to take away with you
Cost: The Cahors Market Experience is only 80€/person (maximun 4 people/experience)
The Cahors Market and Lunch experience takes place on select Wednesdays and Saturdays, running from 9:00-14:00. We will pick you and drop you off at the market. No previous knowledge or cooking skills required, and you don’t need to speak French – that is what we are here for!
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bespoke Quercy Food Experience
Can’t do Wednesday or Saturday – or want something a little different to satisfy you foodie curiosity. We also organise half and full day bespoke experiences that could include:
- Visits to local farms or vineyards
- Bespoke lunch or dinner menus
- Cheese, cheese, cheese
- Pairing local wines with food
- A seasonal deep dive in to the local history and cuisine
- Cooking in a 200 yr old bread oven
- Smallholding life in France
To find out more email@example.com to book and arrange your bespoke experience